Attempting to simplify my routine. The contents of this bag: the essentials. Stuff I may need to use anywhere at any time of the day or year, at any occasion. Stuff that covers the basics: for daytime wear to impromptu dinner dates or parties.
- A small bottle of Acca Kappa's Muschio Bianco--it's a crisp, clean (slightly peppery, slightly of fresh laundry) scent I can wear all year round.
- 3CE Eyebrow Kit-- which has a mirror, mini spoolie and a mini applicator, with two shades of brown, both of which look natural on me.
- Nars' Velvet Matte Lip Pencil in Cruella. I should always have a red ready, just in case.
- Mac Paint Pot in Groundwork, a nice, natural hint of color for the lids.
- Maybelline's The Rocket Volum' Express
- Lipstick Queen in Medieval, a moisturizing easy-to-wear red tint perfect for daytime wear.
- Mac Lustre Lipstick in Hug Me, for when I'm in the mood for nude.
- An eyelash curler
- terre d'Oc Argan Body Butter in Orange Blossom, an all around moisturizer, good for tattoos as well, I find.
- Nyx Wonder Pencil in Medium, just in case I need to look more awake. Also good for concealing spots.
- Milani Liquid Eye Liquid-like Eye Liner Pencil in Brown, if just the Paint Pot is too simple for the occasion.
- 3CE Full Cover Concealer in #002. This stuff, though not full coverage like its claims, is very creamy and blendable.
What's in your makeup bag?